What is Gordy Health?
Why Gordy Health?
Managing blood pressure at a large scale will require several product components:
- At-home blood pressure monitoring
- Telemedicine visits
- Online pharmacy
- Timely, accurate data flow between patients and their care team
- Timely, effective communication between patients and their care team
Gordy Health will package our technology and services to manage high blood pressure and sell to the market through several different channels:
- Physician practices that are primarily fee for service serving large Medicare populations
- Physician practices, provider groups, and Accountable Care Organizations that are risk-bearing (acting like insurance companies)
- Directly to consumers
- Health insurers
- To Design & Build a Virtual Cardiology Application to Monitor Patients Blood Pressure
- The customer is a heart health technology company offering virtual cardiology care. They focus on lowering high blood pressure and treating hypertension for patients across the US.
- The customer wishes to own and develop a flexible, future-ready web application where clinicians log in and manage patients with high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Needs software for the complete health offering and uses a 3rd party provider only for device procurement and logistics.
- The application should be HIPPA(Vanta) & ADA compliant.
- Project Documentation
- Information architecture & User Flow
- Design System
- High Fidelity Wireframes
- Interactive Prototype
- Care Team Web App
- Super Admin Web App
How did we design it?
User Research Questions
- How often do you use the remote monitoring device or application to track your symptoms?
- How helpful is the data provided by the remote monitoring device or application in managing your health condition?
- Can you describe the process of connecting the remote monitoring device to the application?
- Have you experienced any technical issues while using the remote monitoring device or application?
- How easy is it to understand the information displayed on the remote monitoring device or application?
- Can you describe your experience with the user interface of the remote monitoring device or application?
- How frequently do you receive notifications or alerts from the remote monitoring device or application?
- How satisfied are you with the level of support provided by the remote monitoring device or application?
- How would you rate the accuracy of the data collected by the remote monitoring device?
- Can you describe a time when the remote monitoring device or application was not able to accurately track your symptoms?
- How often do you share your health data with your healthcare provider through the remote monitoring device or application?
- How would you describe the process of reviewing and interpreting the health data collected by the remote monitoring device or application?
- How satisfied are you with the ability to communicate with your healthcare provider through the remote monitoring device or application?
- How comfortable are you with the level of access your healthcare provider has to your health data through the remote monitoring device or application?
- Can you describe your experience with the battery life of the remote monitoring device?
- Have you experienced any issues with the physical design of the remote monitoring device?
- Can you describe the process of replacing or upgrading the remote monitoring device?
- How often do you receive updates or upgrades for the remote monitoring device or application?
- How do you feel about the cost of the remote monitoring device or application compared to other similar solutions?
- What features or improvements would you like to see in future versions of the remote monitoring device or application?
Customer Journey Mapping
- Both the applications have a simple and intuitive interface that allows patient support team to easily navigate and use it
- The app displays a personalized dashboard for each patient, showing their vital signs, medication reminders, and other important information in an easy-to-read format
- The app provides real-time monitoring of the patient’s vital signs, such as heart rate and blood pressure levels
- The app can be integrated with Gordy blood pressure cuff which provides continuous monitoring of the patient’s heart rate and BP reading
- The app includes data analytics capabilities that allow healthcare providers to analyze and track patient data over time, and to make informed decisions about the patient’s care
- The app is designed with strong security and privacy measures to protect patient data and maintain HIPAA compliance
Final Screens (Super Admin)
Final Screens (Tenant App)
Platform Success Factors
Onboarding World Class Clinical Care Team
KPI - Reputated Physicians on Platform
Onboarding Patients that need Critical Care
KPI - # of Patients
Platform Analytics & Data Visualization
KPI - Data collected for AI Optimization
Ease of Use & Platform Stickiness
KPI - Session Timing
I am a senior UI UX designer with experience in conceptualizing and crafting digital products
Pooja SriramJanuary 13, 2023
Stop Outsourcing Your Ethics, Tech Leaders
Setting up their own ethics committee is a step forward for tech companies, as they are the clear winners of digital acceleration. The tech industry has often touted the positive impact of technology on society but has been less willing to acknowledge the potential negative effects. This should change, as companies should feel a responsibility […]
Pooja SriramJanuary 16, 2023
How To Beat The Tech Talent Squeeze In 2023: 6 Proven Strategies
In the current economic climate, with rising costs and increased job turnover, one of the biggest mistakes a company can make in Talent Acquisition is neglecting the potential of its internal workforce and sticking to outdated methods. To remain competitive and adapt to digital acceleration, adopting a flexible, agile approach and exploring new strategies is […]
Pooja SriramJanuary 16, 2023
How Augmented Human Intelligence Can Enhance Our Lives With Machines
The advancement of technology has simplified our lives. It has also significantly increased our reliance on electronic devices. MIT Media Lab works to enhance how people engage with technology. Pattie Maes, MIT Media Lab professor, AI scientist, and pioneer in human-computer interfaces stated that the digital technologies we take for granted today may not always […]
Post a comment